Neil Patel covered the key ingredients of a Twitter bio in a post here on the Buffer blog. These are Neil’s top tips for a TWITTER BIO.
1. It’s accurate. One professional description.
2. It’s exciting. One word that is not boring.
3. It’s targeted. One niche descriptor.
4. It’s flattering. One accomplishment.
5. It’s humanizing. One hobby.
6. It’s intriguing. One interesting fact or feature about yourself.
7. It’s connected. Your company or another social profile.
AND if you are a REALTOR® be compliant! Don’t know how? Contact me
And if you aren’t interested in Twitter and aren’t doing anything on it, delete it!