1.5 Hour Remote Session One on One with Darci only $297. What's the catch? You only get to do this one time for this amazing price! INVESTMENT: ONLY $297.00
Want to learn more about automation, systems, email and more? I have FREE training videos for agents, get started by clicking here.
So many photos, so little space? Save them all in Google Photos! With every click of your camera button, a new image is generated and saved on your phone. With very limited storage on our devices, how can you make sure you save all those precious memories in a safe space? Google Photos is here to save the day!
With the rise of the selfie and well, the much-needed documentation of our lives through various forms of media. Not to mention the many work-related stuff that we capture by taking a quick pic so we can remember and immortalize it with the addition of family, friends, travel and group photos, these are just some of the many reasons how many images we get to take in this era.
With some devices having limited amount of storage available (which isn't even expandable), our last hope to make sure all the memories we have taken and kept for so long will remain in one safe place when we need it. With Cloud Storage becoming increasingly popular, thus comes another breakthrough to especially cater to our Photo storage needs.
Google Photos launched in 2015 with the hopes of organizing all your photos, saving them in the Cloud (where it is saved for eternity until you remove them there) and backing up photos you take on your phone so your phone can breathe and you can take some more snaps.
Here are just a few of the awesome features of Google Photos you surely don't want to miss:
1. Consolidates and backs up your photo and video libraries from any of your devices (PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android)
2. Simple, quick sharing and extremely easy to use.
3. Ability to find Photos as it organizes it by date, location, etc. You can also search photos using keywords pretty much like how you search in Google. Type in "food" and it'll return images you've taken with food on them.
4. It merges photos that you seem to have taken twice.
5. Saves your photos in high quality!
Try Google Photos now, check it out here.
If you want to go on and dig deeper, we are so excited to let you know that we have an Online School for Agents on topics JUST like this to help you grow and keep your business. Check it out here.