1.5 Hour Remote Session One on One with Darci only $347. What's the catch? You only get to do this one time for this amazing price! INVESTMENT: ONLY $347.00
Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss another tip or post: Click here
Facebook has paved way for many of our lifestyle, daily information dose and our communication needs. And, for the past years, Facebook has made a lot of huge improvements with how we interact with our peers, work and family. And it never fails to surprise us! I myself have been in awe with how the social networking site have made great contributions on my daily life.
One of the coolest features Facebook has added is our ability to make video calls with our friends via the Facebook app. This proved to be a great addition because you can do this without even opening another app on your phone or switching to another website. It's AHA-MAZING!
Now, I know that you are way too excited to try this cool feature, but let me first give you a run-down on how simple this life-changing feature is done. Without further ado, I present to you the steps on how to make a Facebook video call. (Drum roll please!)
1. Your device should be turned ON. Ensure you have Wi-Fi or a Mobile network access.
2. Ensure that you have downloaded the Facebook app on your device. (A must!)
3. Open the app and login (if you haven't yet). You should tap on Messages. This should open up the Facebook Messenger app. If you haven't downloaded it, you should receive a prompt directing you to the App Store to download it.
4. Assuming you have really fast internet speed and the Messenger app downloaded after a few seconds, open the Messenger app and this is where the magic will happen.
5. Open a Chat Window with a friend you would like to do that precious video call with. You should see an icon that looks like a video camera on the upper-right corner of the screen. Tap it at your own risk! ha ha! Once the other party answers then Voila! Congratulations! You have just added a new milestone in your life.
However, not everyone is successful in doing a Video Call. So, before you cry a river and question why of all people you are the one experiencing the issue, you might want to read the following possible reasons first.
A. Facebook Messenger needs internet connection to function properly. If you have read Step 1 above, then this should not be an issue. However, if you haven't because of too much excitement, then consider connecting to the nearest available internet source.
B. Don't expect an answer from your friend if he is Offline. I suggest you try chatting with your friend first and make sure that he has a good internet reception before making that call. I highly recommend doing this on your first Facebook Video Call so as to prevent any disappointment.
C. Worst-case scenario is that your friend is willingly not answering your video call. In this case, only you have that power to make it possible.
Now that you know how to do a Video Call. Let me give you an idea of the additional perks this feature offers which could help you with either your business or personal life.
A. You can still Multi-Task during a Video Call. You don't have to worry if you accidentally hit the Home button while on a call! It will only minimize the window to allow you to perform things that needs to get done.
B. For your security and peace of mind: Facebook Video Calls are NOT recorded. Only Call Logs are recorded on your Chat box so you can review what days you had a meeting with your friend or loved one.
C. If there's a need for you to do anything private during a Video Call but you don't want to end it, you can always opt for a Voice Call. Simply turn your Video OFF by simply tapping the Video icon during an active call. Tap it again to show your Video again.
I hope you have a good time using this awesome feature! If you need additional help or more information, visit Facebook's Help Page.
Check out all the services here and I offer private consulting anywhere in the world! Just reach out.
Join My Online REALTOR® Tech School