1.5 Hour Remote Session One on One with Darci only $347. What's the catch? You only get to do this one time for this amazing price! INVESTMENT: ONLY $347.00
Want to learn more about automation, systems, email and more? I have FREE training videos for agents, get started by clicking here.
How can you step-up your Real Estate Social Media presence? Technology has revolutionized the way real estate marketing is done these days. With technology bridging the gap between potential clients and real estate agents, connecting now and being present can make all the difference. If you aren't really online yet at this time, you better stand up and step-up your real estate social media presence with these tips.
1. When you post content, make your audience feel that it is a personal content and you're not just posting for the sake of advertising yourself. People seek for information, especially that the home is a huge investment one will make in their lifetime. So... write something that is informative to your target audience that will catch their attention. DO NOT JUST COPY AND PASTE YOUR MLS DESCRIPTION!
2. There's such a thing as the word 'Listicles', popularized by websites like Buzzfeed and Huffington post, it simply means that when you write articles feature it using a list. For one, it makes it easier to read and understand things if it's on a list rather on long, boring paragraphs and with a little touch of creativity (humour would make it stand out more!) you're going home with a win.
3. There's always room for great photos in social media. Catch your audience's attention with nice-looking images. One tip would be to add text on the image itself before you share. It would make it more meaningful and gives the image a purpose. A high quality photo is a must to keep your profile looking fabuloso!
4. Greet people during Holidays! Since many might be doing the same thing, be more creative and add a little bit of fun. Why not do a Live video with emoji's and animation to catch their interest while you greet them? Nothing keeps people more interested than knowing you are reachable.
5. Keep your posts short and simple. If you post a paragraph long post, chances are, not many people are going to read it and they'll just go past and scroll down right away. Be short but informative!
I hope you can apply these tips in the future and you will be social media superstar in no time!
If you want to go on and dig deeper, we are so excited to let you know that we have an Online School for Agents on topics JUST like this to help you grow and keep your business. Check it out here.
Join My Online REALTOR® Tech School