Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss another tip or post: Click here
Free Up Space on your iPhone without deleting anything. If you're always running out of space and you're using an iPhone, then a this would work well! Forget about deleting apps, photos, videos or anything else! If you've been following my blog posts, I'm sure at some point you came across my blog about adding space on your iPhone without even deleting anything (If you don't know what I'm talking about click here).
Apparently, with the most recent update of iOS, that hack apparently became obsolete. Well, this 2017, I'm pleased to announce that there's a new way to free up space on your iPhone! The process takes less than 2 minutes to do and all you need is your iPhone which has a low memory, an internet connection and a configured Apple App Store. So, let's get started:
1. First, check how much space you have on your iPhone. Head on to Settings > General > About. The trick would work if you have less than 1.5 GB on your iPhone. The lower your memory, the better. :)
2. Open up the Apple App Store and tap on Search.
3. Find an app that is larger than your current memory. The best app I could recommend that you download is Hearthstone. It's about 1.92 GB and FREE so it's perfect! Let the app download (It wouldn't really do so since you have low memory).
4. Go back to Settings > General > About and voila! Your iPhone's memory is now larger than before! Quick tip: You can also do a double tap on your home button and select the Settings tab as this is way faster.
5. If you're wondering if you can still increase your phone's memory after one time. The answer is YES! As long as you won't have enough memory for the app to be downloaded, you're good to go. :) Another trick is assuming you have enough memory to download a large app, go ahead and let it download. Then find another large app, try to download it and then delete the first app you downloaded and you should see a dramatic increase on your iPhone's memory!
6. You can thank me by adding your valuable insight or comments below or simply by sharing this article to anyone who you think would benefit from this cool trick!