Sign up for my newsletter so you never miss another tip or post: Click here
Videos and Real Estate make an awesome team! If you aren't aware yet, 52% of marketers worldwide are saying that creating videos and using it as a platform to share what you do to the world will provide the best Return of Investment. Also, by the end of this year, it is expected that 70% of consumer traffic is going to be dominated by videos. So, where are you now in terms of using this media?
With so many platforms to choose from - Facebook Live, Video Emails using Bombbomb (a video email service), even Instagram has Live video capabilities now, so you should also start doing it! All you need is the right set of content and a great stream of followers and you're ready to roll the camera.
If it's your first time to do a video, then these awesome suggestions are key to becoming better at it:
1. A smartphone with a "good-enough" video is already a good way to start recording your videos. Don't buy expensive equipment just yet. You'll get to that once you're doing this regularly.
2. DO look at the camera lens and not on yourself! People will notice where you're looking at. With that in mind, ensure that your camera is on your eye level and not pointing at you from below.
3. Natural light is always better (from windows), if it's not present, make sure the light comes from behind the camera and not behind you or you'll look like you're going to be abducted by aliens! Ha ha
4. Always sound confident and natural by doing some practice exercises.
5. Once you're confident enough, instead of sending a message by text, start sending your messages by video.
6. Also make sure to respond to a text response by video whenever you can.
Overall, the idea is for you to become more visible and for people to learn from you quicker. You can say a lot of things in a 1-minute video as opposed to composing the same message by text or email.
If you haven't done it yet, I hope to see you sharing your first video soon! Why not send me a video? You know I would LOVE IT! firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to go on and dig deeper, we are so excited to let you know that we are building a Membership Site on topics JUST like this to help you grow and keep your business. Click here to be on the Wait List.
Try it out and let me know how you find it in the comments section down below!